Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 oldsmobile bravada with a 4.2. Left headlight flashes when left turn signal activated and enjine will stall. This only happens on left side. Does anyone know where the left headlight ground is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let everyone know I fixed all my issues. At the start of it all I lost the fuel pump the fuel gauge and it went into limp mode. The enjine control module was that problem. Ordered one from flagship one gave them the vin number and did the relearn three times and that was fixed. I then joined alldata for just one car it gave me ground locations and all the schematics of the car.it cost 29.00 for a year for the DIY mechanic. Headlights on driverside blinked wth the turn signal.power was back feeding using other wires looking for a ground that wasnt there.pull either high headlamp fuse and car would kill. Turn on turnsignal and enjine would die. The ground was bad for the drivers side. It grounded on the side of the engine and I moved it to the fender like the passenger side is.hope this helps someone with like issues.car runs great again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts