Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tiphat
Buddy McFella here...TrailVoy virgin just signing up as the 160k plus on 2003 TB (4X, 4.2L, 6cyl...kinda blue/green/silver/grey...I would say silver grey, but am not a colour officianado) is showing its age and wear...like me. So I was surfing for suspension and brake related tips...and low and behold there was TrailVoy. Already having tasted the guest fruits of the sight, I decided to get over my fear of commitment and register to see what secrets you folks were keeping.

I know nothing, but am completely aware of it. I hope to gain knowledge vicariously through anyone out there that sounds like they know stuff, and there seems to be quite a few of you...thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
:tiphat
Buddy McFella here...TrailVoy virgin just signing up as the 160k plus on 2003 TB (4X, 4.2L, 6cyl...kinda blue/green/silver/grey...I would say silver grey, but am not a colour officianado) is showing its age and wear...like me. So I was surfing for suspension and brake related tips...and low and behold there was TrailVoy. Already having tasted the guest fruits of the sight, I decided to get over my fear of commitment and register to see what secrets you folks were keeping.

I know nothing, but am completely aware of it. I hope to gain knowledge vicariously through anyone out there that sounds like they know stuff, and there seems to be quite a few of you...thanks in advance.
I think most members on here have already gained respect for you...admiting you know nothing!:D & WELCOME!!! :)

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Welcome, and don't worry, many of us including myself have learned everything we know about our rides from the gurus here. Use the search and search for the term "rodie" and you will find a plethera of usefull info.

cheers:tiphat

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
welcome and you do know a lot. You joined our family..... :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.