Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this; Top Gear reviewing 3 new American cars (ZR1, CTS-V and Challenger) with a surprising conclusion from the Brits who always hate American cars.\

Their little road trip from San Francisco to the Bonneville salt flats is HILARIOUS. Sorry if this is a repost.

Part 1-4:
YouTube - Top Gear - Corvette ZR1&Dodge Challenger &Cadillac CTS-V [Part 1 of 4]
YouTube - Top Gear - Corvette ZR1&Dodge Challenger &Cadillac CTS-V [Part 2 of 4]
YouTube - Top Gear - Corvette ZR1&Dodge Challenger &Cadillac CTS-V [Part 3 of 4]
YouTube - Top Gear - Corvette ZR1&Dodge Challenger &Cadillac CTS-V [Part 4 of 4]

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Sweet, thanks man. I love these shows, although he bashes on American cars, he does so in a comical way. You can see a little bit of a TB when they go to show the challenger, my color as well.

Another TB in the second video, again my color. I'm starting to think that the silver TB is driven by the camera crew, it is appearing quite often......

It's official, the TB is the film crew, man I'm good.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great episode...hmm if yu take notice there are quite a few tbs in there...:undecided
I think the silver one was they're camera crew's.

How about when Jeremy shakes things up in the Winnebago!? :laugh:

I read somewhere else that Jeremy said the ZR1 was his pick for top car of the year which is SHOCKING. And the whole "They didn't make one... they made three," blew my mind.

Funny how the guy with the CTS-V was complaining the whole time because the car had too much power.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
337 Posts
I LOVE TOP GEAR!!!

Awsome! Thanks for the post. I have all the episodes on disk!

·
Registered
2009 non_gmt360 other
883 Posts
They always end up getting Trailblazers rented when they come to the states. Coincidence or not, who knows...

Top Gear is excellent, I'm a die-hard fan. The newest ep was great. Another episode devoted to an entire trip (like the African Adventure and the Polar trip).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts