Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,
Thanks for having such a great site. My fiancee is actually the Trailblazer owner, but as we know that means I get to work on it. I have only done a few things, (air filter, fuel filter, transfer case oil change, two engine oil changes, and an on-truck TB cleaning). Today, I looked up the speaker install how-to, and installed two Sony 6 1/2" two ways in the front doors. It was exceedingly easy thanks to the great instructions, and her truck sounds much better (it's an 02 LTZ). It took me like an hour, even with a run to NAPA for a torx bit. Being a Dodge guy, the "Blaze" as Annie calls it is a bit of a challenge, especially with all the electronic doo-dads, but it is a nice truck. The locking rear axle was a surprise, and it gets decent mileage considering the weight and horsepower. This spring, it will be time for a transmission oil change, sway bar end links and bushings, maybe front and rear end oil changes depending on time constraints. I am impressed with the truck so far, just a few 4wd gremlins to root out. Using your guidance, I ordered a new switch, so hopefully that will do it. You guys are great, and I look forward to years of helping each other out!
John:thx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts