Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from picking up 6 michelin ltx m/s they are take offs with 7,000 miles on them ,great shape got all 6 for 125.00 guy needed money, cant wait to get them mounted tomorrow,and get rid of the continitals.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
i just got back from picking up 6 michelin ltx m/s they are take offs with 7,000 miles on them ,great shape got all 6 for 125.00 guy needed money, cant wait to get them mounted tomorrow,and get rid of the continitals.
great deal! yu puttin them on stockers?

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah there going on my stock rims, im just so glad the conti,s are coming off.they were great till 30,000 miles now there so loud and rough riding.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
yeah there going on my stock rims, im just so glad the conti,s are coming off.they were great till 30,000 miles now there so loud and rough riding.
nicee...and with 6 youll have a few more for the long run!

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i asked how they had 6 ,came of 08 ford daully,i would have thought they had much bigger size than ours,:confused: ,the conti,s have become unbearably loud,sounds like im running mud tires lol

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
218 Posts
Awesome! I'm going to guess this was a Craigslist find? And yes, my Continentals too have become loud, but it's from uneven wear, which I believe is from the fact that my suspension is running waaaaaayyyyy past it's intended life. So the Continentals can indeed be loud.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got my tires installed this morning,,wow, what a difference. i did not know just how crappy the conti,s were. the ltx,s are very quiet,smooth as silk. could not be happier.cornering and handling much better too.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just a update,,not quite the deal i thought, after driving on tires. they started cracking inbetween threads,,dryrot cracks, and seeing im off on a long road trip,this monday. i decided it wasnt worth the risk,,so my truck is a the shop right now,getting general hts installed. i guess you get what you pay for.lol

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
That sucks, the guy should have told you. Something you do not see until you pump them up.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya, no cracks till i started driving on them,the tire shop could not believe the cracks on tires that new,im excited for the hts hear good things about them.

·
Registered
2007 isuzu ascender
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well picked up truck, only drove about 10 miles home. the general hts is smooth, and quiet.handling seems better, hope to have good luck with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts