Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I painted the rims gray to match my plastics, and did some VHT on the tails. And did a little other stuff.....just getting her ready for Carlisle....wanted to share....Overall, I am not happy with the rims. They came out like crap, but I am gonna redo them tomorrow and paint the calipers and brackets and spray a coat of clear on the rims. Should look better then.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
:drool:drool oooohhhhh shiiiiiney pieeeeeeces:drool:drool

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got a little over excited about the plastics, and tried to re-install a piece....tooooooo soon!!! Sanded and repainted already, no big deal. Now the truck is on jack stands and I am about to start on the rims and calipers. I'll just prep them tonight. Get off work around 11a.m. tomorrow, so I'll finish her off, and just need to wash and wax on Thursday for Carlisle......Will post more pics when I get 'em....

Oh, and thank you peoples! Appreciate the kudos.....I am really excited at how the blue plastics turned out. More to follow:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wasn't so much the texture as the air outside was starting to thicken up as the sun went down. So the paint didn't set well. No biggie. I'm gonna sand 'em up a lil' tomorrow afternoon and paint them again. No prob....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts