Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put on my lift and my wheel spacers! The truck looks way better and just the right amount of beef! I will post some pics another day. No internet at the house right now! Next step, wheels and tires!

·
Registered
804 Posts
boy oh boy... you might as well told everybody to kick themselves in the nuts! Why would you lead us on like that...:worried:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
it didn't happen.............LOL

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I forgot how stinking slow dial up is, so I will load some more pics later...here are a couple comparisons. I wishwe would get some nice weather here so I could wash it...still cannot figure out how to load pics on the forum so here are some links....

Equipment:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/brandon_hulet/TrailVoy Pics/LiftKitandSpacers.jpg

Before Install (Back):
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/brandon_hulet/TrailVoy Pics/008.jpg

After Install (Back):
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/brandon_hulet/TrailVoy Pics/0062.jpg

Before Install (Side):
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/brandon_hulet/TrailVoy Pics/006.jpg

After Install (Side):
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/brandon_hulet/TrailVoy Pics/005.jpg

It rides great and no squeaking. As soon as the weather gets nice I will ge some good pics of the cross drilled rotors I installed as well! Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
very nice look... you already have nice wheels why waste the money on getting new ones, why not just do tires now?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very nice look... you already have nice wheels why waste the money on getting new ones, why not just do tires now?
Thanks! I love the tougher look and the ride height. I thought about keeping the wheels but they are 18's and I really do not know alot about tires, but I am not sure if there is a decent 18" all terrain or mud terrain tire out there. If you have any ideas or suggestions I am open to them! I also really want some nice all black wheels, the chrome on these ones is starting to peel....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yeah they make them go to bfg's website and check it out... it depend how big of a tire you want one of our members has 33's mounted on 20's

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah they make them go to bfg's website and check it out... it depend how big of a tire you want one of our members has 33's mounted on 20's
Supposedly with this set up I can run 32" tires...there are a set of black wheels in the classifieds I would buy, but I am not sure what backspacing and offset I need (not a real wheel and tire guy like some on here) so I will have to go to Les Schwab or something....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
check out the official tire fitment guide in the offroad section... and those black procomps won't fit without wheel adapters

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
check out the official tire fitment guide in the offroad section... and those black procomps won't fit without wheel adapters
I guess I am confused than because the guy at Les Schwab told me I had 6x5.5 wheels....ugh...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
how don't they has this right yet, we have a 4.2l I6 not a 4.3 v6 and we aren't some crossover and we have our own unique parts like wheels

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
72 Posts
Supposedly with this set up I can run 32" tires...there are a set of black wheels in the classifieds I would buy, but I am not sure what backspacing and offset I need (not a real wheel and tire guy like some on here) so I will have to go to Les Schwab or something....
Before you go buying new tires, etc. Read the off road forum. Regardless of lift and spacers you still have othe mods that have to be done depending on how big of tire you go and wether you go at or mt. If you want to go offroad, you should deffinately try and get away from those 18's and please to not go with any bigger then that. Its hard enough for people to take an offroad style TB seriously without seeing a lifted one with 20's:weird:. There is a chart and exactly what needs to be done when you go bigger, if you havent checked it out i would look into that for sure.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
So I put on my lift and my wheel spacers! The truck looks way better and just the right amount of beef! I will post some pics another day. No internet at the house right now! Next step, wheels and tires!

I like the lift on your TB. How many inches did you lift it?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I like the lift on your TB. How many inches did you lift it?
Brandon used a BDS kit I believe, 2" all around.

Member markmc makes 2" lifts for ~$130+shipping. Best price out there, and the quality is just as good if not better than the big corporations.

Too bad Brandon sold his TB before I could buy his lift off him...dang it!:duh:

·
Registered
181 Posts
The pictures aren't working. :sadcry::sadcry: I really want to see how this looks so I can decide to do this to mine or now, even just a small lift would look nice I'm sure.

you can post the pictures here by doing this

"
" just make sure to remove the quotes so it works

1 - 20 of 25 Posts