Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday I went out with a couple of friends. Im trying to upload a video as well. I pulled my friends Bronco out that has swampers. Went down into a creek, climbed some pretty steep hills, went back down, and done it all over again. Sorry about the shaky video my friend was getting eaten by mosquitoes the whole time. Kind of boring video but i had a blast.
Here are some pics as well.
Oh and sorry there is a little bit of cursing on this video so you may need to turn down the volume. im not good at editing this stuff yet, but i will work on it, so i hope no one gets offended, and yes there are a couple of drunks being obnoxious. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v01B0XK9gs

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Nice looks fun. Thought I seen a fish jump there :p j/k that is awsome you should of fallowed the stream. Where is that where you were? all we realy have are forest trails here.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About 20 yards farther down into the stream it does a drop off. It goes about 12 ft deep. That would be a good bye trailblazer then. So we have about 50 yards in the stream we can play in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.