·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Do we delete it? I mean at least he has the stuff listed in the classifieds and he's not just trying to sell them in the forum directly:m2:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I suspect he'd respond well to a PM recommending to cut down the rate of mentions.

I haven't read the backlog yet - lazy noob that I am. What's the consensus (if one) on mentioning classified ads in ones signature? You can offer that as an alternative.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Its not that big of a deal to list it in a signature, within reason.

As for excessive mentions in threads, he needs to keep on topic, and if that mention is off topic, it should be deleted and a PM sent. If it happens more than once, he should be issued a warning infraction.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
I think he'll respond well to a friendly reminder to let the classifieds do the work for him. It should be ok to inform people that they can finds good deals there, but not specifically promote his items.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Ghoster is one of those guys who just can't leave this site no matter what else he buys:D He's kinda like the brother you don't talk about locked up in the attic:crackup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Ghoster is one of those guys who just can't leave this site no matter what else he buys:D He's kinda like the brother you don't talk about locked up in the attic:crackup:
EXACTLY!!!

Once upon a time, Drayton was a moderator here, then he became a trader and got rid of his sweet TB claiming that he needed the money. He had hoped we would forget that story now that he just bought a Porche.

All joking aside, Drayton is a very good friend of the staff, and of Joe and I, he is the only staff member without an actual position :laugh:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
EXACTLY!!!

Once upon a time, Drayton was a moderator here, then he became a trader and got rid of his sweet TB claiming that he needed the money. He had hoped we would forget that story now that he just bought a Porche.

All joking aside, Drayton is a very good friend of the staff, and of Joe and I, he is the only staff member without an actual position :laugh:
He is a good guy. He was at Carlisle my first year there:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts