Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys after being apart of this great site for 3 years its time for me to say good bye but not by choice though. I totaled the TB by trying to avoid a drunk person in the middle of the road and ended up hitting the corner of a stone wall thus totaling my pride and joy. it happened about a month and a half ago now and finally got a chance to say good bye

This is my car after the accident

I am sad to see her go and thanks for all your help here guys you have really saved me a few times

this is my new car its an 04 infinti g35 6MT

let the modding begin all over again!!:D:thx

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No need to go, you can still hang out!! Sorry to see the wreck. Was this in the paper after it happened? I remember seeing an article in the News journal about something like this.
No it was not in the paper I will still check back often though I loved my TB and will be trying to get another one as the G is not exactly a snow vehicle. It happened in Newark around UD on North college to be exact...

another weird thing about this accident my airbags never deployed

also if you guys see a black G35 with tints around newark/hockessin/wilmington chances are its me dont be a stranger

Ps selling my Carbon fiber LED tail lights in the classified section if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Sucks to see your TB totaled man.

Join the G35 club! :thumbsup: Good forum like trailvoy is g35driver.com. Give that a shot. im on there.

Heres my G. It is a sedan though.

And i know the feeling of the G as a snow vehicle. RWD in snow=:weird:

That is why im picking up a TB this summer as a second vehicle. :thumbsup:

Good luck with the G! They are fun cars.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
ummmm heres a question,,,ummm yeah whats with the reflection in the door of the g????:crazy::crackup: did u "black bar censor" yourself out??? if so,,we all thank you!!

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
sorry to hear.......thats a sweet replacement.......I've always loved the look of the G35 Coupe's.....but will have to agree with you with the rwd......not the greatest in winter......stick around...you are always welcome!!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss brother!
But you dont have to leave the site..
You are not the only one here that is TVless..
Stop in and say "Hi" once in a while OK!

BTW, What did you do with the totaled truck?
We need a donor..

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to hear of your loss brother!
But you dont have to leave the site..
You are not the only one here that is TVless..
Stop in and say "Hi" once in a while OK!

BTW, What did you do with the totaled truck?
We need a donor..
insurance company took care of it i couldnt even get my nerf bars off i didnt have enough time. My insurance company was nation wide so i dont know if they have one giant junk yard or what.. hope this helps

Sucks to see your TB totaled man.

Join the G35 club! :thumbsup: Good forum like trailvoy is g35driver.com. Give that a shot. im on there.

Heres my G. It is a sedan though.

And i know the feeling of the G as a snow vehicle. RWD in snow=:weird:

That is why im picking up a TB this summer as a second vehicle. :thumbsup:

Good luck with the G! They are fun cars.
yea im already apart of g35driver. my handle is the same as on here tblazing feel free to send a pm or what ever and if you have any good parts or sale such as FI maybe haha

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my condolences.

They called that totaled? all i see is broken plastic and a crumpled hood
it completely destroyed the front frame needed new radiator and other such internals and knocked the engine off its mounts plus whole new front end damage came out to being 9500 got 12000 for it my insurance company if the damage reaches or exceeds 75% of the value it is considered totaled

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
insurance company took care of it i couldnt even get my nerf bars off i didnt have enough time. My insurance company was nation wide so i dont know if they have one giant junk yard or what.. hope this helps

yea im already apart of g35driver. my handle is the same as on here tblazing feel free to send a pm or what ever and if you have any good parts or sale such as FI maybe haha
Well, you are already debadged, have a z tube and JWT pop charger (iv got all those mods) so you are off to a good start ! :thumbsup: Ill shoot you a pm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts