Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions for a good shocks for towing

·
Registered
10 Posts
I installed Monroe Load Adjusting shocks about a month ago. They're meant for towing. They're a little stiff but I can load the back up with my tools and it handles np. I also tow a small boat so I wanted some extra stiffness back there. Pretty heavy duty. They lifted the rear end a little bit too. My recommendation. GL

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a few reviews that said they raise the back end about 2 inches ? Somone said somthing about a leveling kit

·
Registered
10 Posts
It did pick it up a little bit. Idk by how much. Thier description says to restore oem ride height... I did Monroe quick struts up front at the same time so the whole vehicle lifted a bit. Rides level. I'll show ya a pic if you want when I get it back from the alignment shop later

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry it took so long..
No problem yeah doesn't look too bad. I'm sure in person it looks a little bit different. When I get mine back I'll post some pictures also. I'm getting the Monroe load adjusting shocks the exact same ones that you have. Also getting the trans fluid done again and getting it undercoated. Winter is coming so I want to get it ready.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem yeah doesn't look too bad. I'm sure in person it looks a little bit different. When I get mine back I'll post some pictures also. I'm getting the Monroe load adjusting shocks the exact same ones that you have. Also getting the trans fluid done again and getting it undercoated. Winter is coming so I want to get it ready.
Whatre they charging for undercoating?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill get some pictures of it And see if I can get a few of the undercoating to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts