Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
624 Posts
I think thats a little high for that year and that many miles. Mine is an 03 i bought it with 63k last year and only payed 9k. Hopefully you can negotiate them to maybe 10 or 10500 out the door. It looks really nice!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,864 Posts
That isn't a horrible price in my opinion. The retail value according to KBB is $15k. I'm sure you could work then down a little bit though. 4WD and fully loaded except nav, looks good to me! The only problem with it I can see in the pictures are those junky tires.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That isn't a horrible price in my opinion. The retail value according to KBB is $15k. I'm sure you could work then down a little bit though. 4WD and fully loaded except nav, looks good to me! The only problem with it I can see in the pictures are those junky tires.
Forget KBB. Dealers, banks, etc. use NADA. KBB is way too high on trade, private, and clean retail. Back when I bought my Rainier, KBB said it was worth $14k, but NADA was only $12,600. The bank would only give me NADA for loan. Good thing I only paid $9,500.

·
Registered
89 Posts
For that price I would expect the truck to have less than 60k miles. IMO.

I wouldn't pay more than $11,000 with taxes and fees included. A dime more I would walk away. With summer gas prices going up...wait a little while and SUV's might come down. I see it all the time at auto auctions.

Last year we bought a 2005 Tahoe LTZ fully loaded everything with 48k for only $13,800 at auction. Father-in-law wait 2 months for gas prices to fall down to $3/gallon and sold it with a nice profit. Same car today is selling for about $18-20k.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
45 Posts
I would take a look at it and go for a drive at least. Have them print up the Carfax for you, if they haven't printed a copy already. Obviously, if it has problems, walk away. At least this way, you'll have given the once over.

If everything works, I would offer them $10k, including tax and license. I would also complain about the tires, 'cause as previous noted, they are ugly.

If they're willing to bring down the price to make a sale, then take it to your mechanic and have them give it the once over.

I would not pay over $10,500 for that vehicle. Tax & license included.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,307 Posts
i got mine a year ago,,its a 05. bought it with almost 37,000 on it for 12,100.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,864 Posts
Many of y'all aren't realizing this truck is loaded and is 4WD. 4WD alone adds a good bit of value, plus this truck has Bose, 6 Disc, DIC, leather, heated seats, etc. Worth a good bit more than a 2WD base model. Plus, vehicles are worth more/less in different areas on the country.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
My 2005

I got my 2005 in December with 30,000 miles gm certified 45,000 mile bumper to bumper and 100,000 drive train for $13,300 out the door including tax title and registration. But the sticker on the car said 16,000 so just go in and tell them you'll pay like 3,000 under whatever they ask when they say no just complain about the gas mileage. Tell them no one will want it cause it gets pretty much nothing to the gallon. They should work with you. Good luck though.

I was looking over the listing and the features are exactly what i have so this should be a good reference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the information guys. Think I'll go in and offer them 10k out the door and see what they say. A big thing might be how much they offer me for my trade-in.

Thanks for all the help!!!!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
184 Posts
Bought an '07 with 50 000 kilometers on it for 14 000 and change (keep in mind the '07 and up has an extended powertrain warranty of 7 years or 160 000 Km) That price is definately no good.:m2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.