Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my cell phone contract ran out and I made the switch to verizon. As all you guys that I chat with on a regular basis know, I've had many problems with at&t....well those days are now over:woohoo:

I got the LG envy2, it didn't come with a USB cable so i don't know how good the camera is yet.....the convenience of using the garmin cable to charge the phone in the TB is gone, other then that so far so good.

I transferred all my phone numbers, I have 22 trailvoyers:cool:

btw: my number is still the same:yes:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Well my cell phone contract ran out and I made the switch to verizon. As all you guys that I chat with on a regular basis know, I've had many problems with at&t....well those days are now over:woohoo:

I got the LG envy2, it didn't come with a USB cable so i don't know how good the camera is yet.....the convenience of using the garmin cable to charge the phone in the TB is gone, other then that so far so good.

I transferred all my phone numbers, I have 22 trailvoyers:cool:

btw: my number is still the same:yes:
I can't say how the service will be where you live, but I can tell you that you will be satisfied with the customer service over AT&T. Sprint is trying so hard to match Verizon's customer service skills, but it is failing miserably :rotfl: I have both Verizon and Sprint, and have dealt with AT&T.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
411 Posts
I'm surprised that you've had problems with ATT/Cingular. Whenever me or my family has a problem, they have been quick at solving it.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,667 Posts
We had Verizon for several years, then changed to Cingular (now att). We ended up back with Verizon.
With Cingular/ATT I couldn't talk on my cell phone in my house. I had to go outside to get a decent signal. Never had that problem with Verizon.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm surprised that you've had problems with ATT/Cingular. Whenever me or my family has a problem, they have been quick at solving it.
They did help when there was a problem on their end. Problems that they could not explain were blamed on the phone. Even though I swapped phones to rule out the phone the problems continued:(

We had Verizon for several years, then changed to Cingular (now att). We ended up back with Verizon.
With Cingular/ATT I couldn't talk on my cell phone in my house. I had to go outside to get a decent signal. Never had that problem with Verizon.
I can't complain about the signal. Missed calls, texts not being sent, and texts not received were my biggest gripes. We didn't have any problems until after the merger.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
I'm with Verizon.:thumbsup: My only complaint is that they don't have the rollover minutes.:worried:

·
Registered
2002 gmc
829 Posts
Most of my family in west coast has AT&T and some has issue on service, im with SPRINT for over 5 years all 3 lines for $104.xx after tax 500 min each line ($5 for every 100 min if i went over which i rarely do ) Unlimited internet, unlmtd text, unlimtd picturemail, free nights and weekend, unlimtd sprint2sprint, free roaming, and all phone is insured i have 2 HTC PPC6800 (pocketpc)and a Motorola Razr 2 and when i go out of town i just hooked up my laptop to my PPC and surf the net with no additional charge and the speed is fast too..... and yes i have 24% corporate discount;)

service is great i barely talked to customer service cuz i dont have any problem or complain and if i do it get resolves quick, the whole 2008 i only talked to them because i was inquiring about international call when i went out of the country;) my only complaint for Sprint is......not bringing Blackberry storm!!!:laugh: my 6800 is fully customize but the storm looks hott and would like to try it:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts