Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Here you go pal, i believe you got it right :D

Your wing looks right! Would you mind looking at you mounting posts and compare them to mine?

T Blazer in Saudi! I love it!! We need to have a rally there!
lol yeah, bring it on :woot:

·
Banned
230 Posts
And you drive a...?? I drive a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS. Most of us here in the Trailblazer SS Forum are looking for advice, or sharing it.
Dude, I apologize if my comment irritated you. I was simply stating my opinion on the wing. I was hoping it was going to look more like the one on the concept SS.

For the record...I currently drive a 2005 F150 Supercrew, but am working with a Chevy dealer to find me an SS to my liking. I am on this site to learn about the vehicle and also assist in any way I can.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
703 Posts
oopI was gonna say something about the mounts. They don't sit flat at all. Someone may have swapped em left for right.

And someone said ricer not racey, sorry. I don't think it looks ricer. It looks almost stock actually. No way it's gonna hold the back end down though. Mounted like that it would create lift not downforce. It should help keep the backglass cleaner. Where did u get it? Oops you said dealer right?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
284 Posts
Ok for some, not me. I don't want my SS to look like it drove through a "JC Whitney" catalog. I can use window cleaner.

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
Dude, I apologize if my comment irritated you. I was simply stating my opinion on the wing. I was hoping it was going to look more like the one on the concept SS.

For the record...I currently drive a 2005 F150 Supercrew, but am working with a Chevy dealer to find me an SS to my liking. I am on this site to learn about the vehicle and also assist in any way I can.
I wish they would make those!!!! ticks me off that they don't:hissy:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I wish they would make those!!!! ticks me off that they don't:hissy:
No crap, I would love one for my 02 anyway!!

I thought that GM offers this or something very close from the dealership???
Nope, the deflector pictured is the closest you can get from GM, which sucks. The guy who bought the concept SS (one pictured above thats silver) should have an aftermarket parts company duplicate it, I think it would sell pretty well.:yes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looks like 20s to me

·
Registered
836 Posts
No crap, I would love one for my 02 anyway!!

Nope, the deflector pictured is the closest you can get from GM, which sucks. The guy who bought the concept SS (one pictured above thats silver) should have an aftermarket parts company duplicate it, I think it would sell pretty well.:yes:
Does anyone know who bought the concept TBSS? If we can locate him, and get him to here to Trailvoy, we could ask him if he could him to get an aftermarket company to a look at it. I would love to have one of those spoilers on my TBSS. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Does anyone know who bought the concept TBSS? If we can locate him, and get him to here to Trailvoy, we could ask him if he could him to get an aftermarket company to a look at it. I would love to have one of those spoilers on my TBSS. :thumbsup:

I would like it too...only problem is that it looks like it replaces the existing part thats up there...and thats where the 3rd brake light is. You would have to relocate the brake light to inside the glass I think. Or build it into the back edge of the spoiler.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
398 Posts
I think it'd look pretty frickin' slick if you integrated the third brake light into that concept spolier. A few LEDs and you'd be set.

Somebody find us that owner and get him on here.

(Then we could steal his LED tails too!)

21 - 40 of 58 Posts