Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle_xl
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, This is my first post. I have a 2006 GMC Envoy. My low beams quit working, but not all the time. I'd say about 80% of the time they don't work. Since they work occasionally, the bulbs are not burnt out. We did relpace the relay switch and they still don't work most of the time. We did not check the fuses, but again, if the work occasionally, would it be the fuses??:confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
56 Posts
headlamp

1- Test for 12 volts on fuse 57 and 6 in the underhood electrical center
2- If there is voltage on 57 and none on 6 remove headlamp driver module relay #46
3- Jumper the terminals in the underhood electrical center that correspond to terminals 2 and 4 on the relay the low beams should come on full bright
4- using a test light connect it across pins 5 and 6 of the underhood electrical center to command the low beams
5- if the test light illuminates replace the headlamp driver module

I hope this helps good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where is the headlamp driver module located? I have been fighting with no low beams for quite awhile and need to finally find the problem. I have replace the fuse with no success. Now I am thinking that it is this module but do not know where it is located. Thanks for your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts