Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle_xl
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2002 Envoy to a dealer for a tranny flush and they lost one of my hub covers. Moreover they wouldn't claim responsibility. Can I name the chumps? :x

Anyway, I went to my local GM parts dealer and the place has closed up shop. :(

Anyone have a website or address/phone number where I can buy parts for my 2002 Envoy?

Anyone have an idea how much one of these covers will cost?

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
It's hard to tell if it is type 1 or 3
#1 is the steel spare tire wheel. If you have the painted wheels on your '02, you probably have wheel #4. So you will need cover #7.:m2:

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
None to sell, just wanted to mention I noticed my caps which are similar don't seem to fit very tight, they come off real easy.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
Wait a sec, those aren't Denali wheels....they're the SLT polished wheel used from '02 to '06. Doesn't the Denali have Denali specific wheels and the option for 18 inchers? (A less curved or straiter spoke, but similar in design, that uses a different cap).

If those are the wheels, there are also some after market replacements available. They're on eBay with all sorts of prices on them, sometimes a set of 4 costs less than a single. I actually need a replacement for a set of wheels I picked up as well, one of mine has a faded GMC logo on it. (Most likely an after market center cap, which faded....the plastic is also a different color, lending credence to my impression).

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
I'm not sure what the Denali rims look like but my center caps are as tight as a drum. Maybe he has aftermarket ones like you think you have.

·
Banned
2006 gmc envoy_denali
391 Posts
I'm not sure what the Denali rims look like but my center caps are as tight as a drum. Maybe he has aftermarket ones like you think you have.
Mine are Stock GMC 18" Denali rims and the I can take the cap (similar to yours) off with my fingers. My friend has same rims as you and again, you can take the caps off with your fingers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts