Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The treasury department (you and me ) just took on (purchased) all the assets of the former GM and grouped them into the Auto Aquisition Corporation.

After 30 Billion is added to this mess I really hope my former employer can once again be profitable selling cars and trucks.

my only concern is that the little executive oinkers like Alfalfa ride off into the sunset once and for all and dont take another cent of taxpayer money to line their pockets. Leave that 30 billion for the workers salaries and lets see if the company can make it on its own after 5 years.

Its done, gutted, complete. Our warrantys are now backed by the full faith and trust of the US government. and the oinkers lutz and queen have their million dollar pensions to live in ---in palm springs

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
The treasury department (you and me ) just took on (purchased) all the assets of the former GM and grouped them into the Auto Aquisition Corporation.

After 30 Billion is added to this mess I really hope my former employer can once again be profitable selling cars and trucks.

my only concern is that the little executive oinkers like Alfalfa ride off into the sunset once and for all and dont take another cent of taxpayer money to line their pockets. Leave that 30 billion for the workers salaries and lets see if the company can make it on its own after 5 years.

Its done, gutted, complete. Our warrantys are now backed by the full faith and trust of the US government. and the oinkers lutz and queen have their million dollar pensions to live in ---in palm springs
And here I thought I already started a thread about this very topic on the " latest GM news" section.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
130 Posts
Tax I O U

My dad lives in So Cal and he said that he got a IOU for his tax refund you have to be kidding as for GM (head staff)I think they got the better end I mean hey now they have a fresh start MORE tax payer money $30 billon and the goverment ownes 60% so who got the bad end??? regular people working there.. and I fight for this country for crap like this..what about the lil man..:hissy:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
130 Posts
one more again...

and I was watching the GM CEO on Cspan make his speech and some reporter from Mexico asked what impact will this have on about 10k workers there and he said NOTHING no impact all will still have there jobs..this is not an attack on anyones culture.. BUT isn't GM suppose to be a ALL AMERICAN CO you know Trucks Trucks and more trucks ok i'm done he he he:x:laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts