Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"m not sure if this is technically the correct forum, but I figured it does deal with TVs so it should be fine.

I've had my TB for a few months now, and read a lot on this forum, I had plans to lift (BDS 2") get bilsteins, bigger tires, grill guard, etc. The list goes on and on.

But after much thought and consideration, I'm really thinking about getting an 03 avalanche z71. I REALLY like them, and they're only slightly more expensive than what an 04 TB goes for.

Any idea/opinions? Suggestions?

Oh, and on a side note, I was searching google and found a consumer reports "best off roading vehicles" article. On top...the Avalanche. Ironically, on the "worst" category, was the TB.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
its all about what you want... if you want to have something different, go with the TB and go on with your mods... if you want something you'll see right down the block, go with the avalanche. i live in a town where there are an a$$ ton of jacked up pick-ups, but only one jacked up GMT-360:D (thats me)!!! and i personally wouldn't want anything different:m2:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
i had an 03 z71 av. i loved it! i enjoy the TB a lot as well. mods are much harder to find, but it's something that you can get passionate about. the av, all you gotta do is go to the local tire shop and you can get a 6 in lift almos any wheel and tire combo, etc. not to mention the z71 set up rocks for 4 wheelin! i'm just hoping when all is done, my TB picks up were the av left off. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts