Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry about the scans but that is all I have. Do not cut or tap this wire. It also powers other vital electronics in the vehicle. If you do, you wear the consequences.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Matt

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
I was going to post a better pic of the wire, but for some reason all of my gallery pics have been deleted. I guess the Trailvoy mods are just awesome like that.

Edit: Photobucket to the rescue.

Wire C6 is the pink one.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Only reason a mod would ever get rid of a gallery pic is if it violated a rule, which is usually that it has to be OF a trailvoy vehicle or at least have one in the picture's background. Accessories, scenery, and people with no vehicle in thepic are the usual problem items. Not at all sure what happened to yours - unless you recently submitted them and they are in the (admittedly long) admin approval queue.

Anyway, there is actually more than one switched wire, depending on IN WHICH ignition modes you're looking to find power.

From another thread I posted:

And by "ignition" do you mean ACCY+RUN+START modes, or ACCY+RUN or RUN+START or just RUN?

Each of those has a circuit controlled by the ignition switch that feeds various banks of fuses in the front and rear fuse block.

Typically if you need one of those signals, you use an add-a-tap fuse gadget to the fuse block. If you need much more than about an amp, you control a relay connected to straight battery power with that signal.

If you do go into the ignition switch:
RED on the ignition switch is 12V, fused by underhood fuse #34, and feeds the following three circuits:

White is hot in ACCY, RUN, START
Orange is hot in RUN
Yellow is hot in START

RED/WHITE is another 12V, fused by underhood fuse #36, and feeds two circuits:

Brown is hot in ACCY, RUN
Pink is hot in RUN, START

If you go after the fuse block path:

On in RUN/ACCY modes only:

rear fuse #29 - Rain sensor (rare option) 10A
rear #33 - front wiper motor - 25A
rear #31 - TBC ACC - 3A

ACCY, RUN, and START:

rear fuses 47 (IGN 0)
50 (TBC IG)

RUN only mode:

front fuses 22 (IGN E)
16 (TBC IGN 1)
27 (BACKUP)
28 (PCM 1)
54 (AIR SOL)
53 (O2 A
54 (O2 B)
26 (ENG 1)

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
Only reason a mod would ever get rid of a gallery pic is if it violated a rule, which is usually that it has to be OF a trailvoy vehicle or at least have one in the picture's background. Accessories, scenery, and people with no vehicle in thepic are the usual problem items. Not at all sure what happened to yours - unless you recently submitted them and they are in the (admittedly long) admin approval queue.
The pics were all of the Viper remote starter install that I did on my Rainier. they weren't of the whole car, but closeups of various wiring harnesses, etc. When I first uploaded them they were stuck on "pending approval" for a few days which is why I went with Photobucket then. About a week later they were approved, but it was too late to edit my post. Now I went to grab a link to one, and my whole gallery is empty. I don't know what happened...but it kinda sucks.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
11 Posts
Found this Pic as well

Find Fuse 23 (labeled ETC 10), and there are two unused fuse ports directly to the right (or behind it). These have leads on the passenger side, but not the driver side.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
162 Posts
12v Switched

I need to find the 12v switched wire out of my ignition. Anyone know what one? I installed a aftermarket cd player and sometimes it wont turn on the cd player (actually itll turn it on and right back off) IDK what its problem is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts