Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 541 Posts

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so awhile ago there was a thread where there was some interest in a GA meet so Chunn and I were going to try an plan something. we don't really have any set date yet but we were thinknig somethin late april early may when then weather is warm down here for anyone who comes down from up north. Some date to consider is the weekend of May 16-18. Year One is having a huge car show and autocross at RoadAtlanta http://www.roadatlanta.com/event_detail.lasso?-Token.eventfile=ev_yearone.lasso&-Token.id=30 so i think that this might be a good activity for us but anyone is welcome to suggest a better date. feel free to PM me if you have any ideas you would like to share or just post them here.

I know that there are a lot of new GA members so hopefully we can have a pretty good turnout. for as long as i have been on here we have never had a GA meet and i think that it is time for an awsome gettogether:woohoo:

·
Registered
837 Posts
i would be down for going to GA...i drive to atlanta at least twice a year and went during spring break last year...i'm sure a couple of use from the carolinas would be down

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would be down for going to GA...i drive to atlanta at least twice a year and went during spring break last year...i'm sure a couple of use from the carolinas would be down
that would be great, there is no real set in stone date so if all of us southeast people can come up with something i think that we could have a pretty good turnout

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
352 Posts
Im not opposed to seeing a GA meet. I cant commit just yet, little too early but certainly interested.....

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
352 Posts
Unfortunatley, my area can't still wash our vehicles in the driveway. I don't see our outdoor watering ban being lifted for at least a year, probably two. :sadcry::cry:
Yea :iagree:...no washing here...bout to finally break down and go to a washing place. I dont really want to wash it because when it comes down to it id rather have a drink over a clean truck but........its been a couple months...think its time....now its just too cold.....

1 - 20 of 541 Posts