Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
looks good and the price is nice too. :thumbsup:

what is your plan for the dvd player?

i did a complete video install on my TB a couple of months ago. its not that hard to install. check my gallery for pics :yes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man I wish those head rests came in the gray leather cuz I'd buy them lol

PANGGOY, where did you get yours? And are they independent at all or the same video plays on all the screens at all times?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Man I wish those head rests came in the gray leather cuz I'd buy them lol

PANGGOY, where did you get yours? And are they independent at all or the same video plays on all the screens at all times?
i bought it at walmart website. they are not the highend brands but they do the job for me. :yes:

i set it up so they play the same video on all screens since i only have 1 source (dvd player) maybe if i put a game console one day, i will have to make them independent. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
62 Posts
What's everyone's opinion on these headrests from geeks.com? I'm looking for a cheap but good way to get some video in the envoy for the kids.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HEADREST-MON-2PK&cat=CON

Or was looking at the Audiovox dvd headrests as well.
Just a word of caution. I have had problems with geeks shipping defective stuff. One time it was an external dvd-rw drive, sent it back on my dime, got replacement.... dead in the box also. I had to pay to send that one back too. So I spent more in shipping than the dvd drive cost.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just a word of caution. I have had problems with geeks shipping defective stuff. One time it was an external dvd-rw drive, sent it back on my dime, got replacement.... dead in the box also. I had to pay to send that one back too. So I spent more in shipping than the dvd drive cost.
that is the risk of buying online. prices are cheaper but once you received a defective product, cost could get high fast :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.