Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I’m relatively new to the site and don’t post a lot of questions for fear of the flame. I did do a search for this but wasn’t getting what I was looking for.

I’m looking for a “packing list” of things I need to have with me when I set off to country. I don’t do major off road’n but I want to be ready if I find myself in over my head.

Pics and/or links to these items would be great!

Thanks!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
... don’t post a lot of questions for fear of the flame....
Don't know what site you're scared of but it shouldn't be trailvoy! Welcome!

We kid around A LOT, especially in the Offroad forum, but it's all good natured barbs to goad each other into striving for a higher level of understanding and safety.

You will NEVER see a full-out flame war on trailvoy - we mods work hard to keep it out, and I shouldn't even say "hard" because stupidity only breaks out rarely. This isn't a flame-friendly or a ban-happy site. Enjoy, and please feel confident to post up questions, especially like this one.

If I see lamity of postage, I'll drag out a Garfield cartoon like this one:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. It's my go-to avatar. I don't have any pics of the TB yet so Ron will have to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.