Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging intrest in a "group buy" of Factory Reproductions wheels in June if possible

Anyone one else been thinking about picking some of these up? I'm thinking June would be a sweet time to throw some new shoes on her, give me a little bit to stack, and to wear these new tires down.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested in a set of 22" gloss black with tires, depends on the group buy price.
I'm really not sure if a group buy is even possible. I guess the moderators and obviously the vendor have to agree to allow it.

I figured I'd be able to get some ppl up for a buy in June, plenty of time to save.

BUMP!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Do you have a ballpark estimate on the price at at all? (are we talking like $500 or $1000?) would it be just the rims or would tires come mounted and balanced?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a ballpark estimate on the price at at all? (are we talking like $500 or $1000?) would it be just the rims or would tires come mounted and balanced?
At or around 2k for for 22's mounted balanced with tires, hopefully Factory Reproductions will be able to come down on that a little bit if we get enough people to commit.

All the info for current pricing is on their website, again, I'm just seeing who may be interested... Trying to get a count.

Not looking like many ppl are in.:confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
234 Posts
That sounds like enough time to save up. Id be down cuz wifey got a job now soooo......I'm spending her money. I want 22's in flat black with the right price. Only rims though.
Lets go....$950 shipped!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I messaged Doug at F.R since it seems this may gather some steam. Stand by.

I know some 22's in June will make my summer better!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I spoke with Doug @ Factory Reproductions and cleared the group buy with him and everything is set to go for June. We will be getting a special price list on the following:
In 22's or 20's
Black (gloss)
Black (Flat)
Comp Silver
Chrome
With tires or w/o

For kits with tires, there will be two choices of tires, a set for lowered trucks, or a taller tire for stock height (actual tire sizes will be available soon)

Stand by for pricing and due dates for deposits and final payment due date

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek:fftopic:....love the vehicle info....2005 TBSS with a 4.2L inline 6......does it still carry the 400hp with it.....LOL
Something tells me you came here for 22's and became derailed... Are you a possible in this group buy?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love mine, i have 2 sets now lol.
Just checked your gallery out, Love the white/tinted out TB. I didnt see the Factory Repro wheels in any of the shots... What colors do you have? I think the flat black wheels look sick on the white trucks.

The only downside to the TB I bought, its black... Would have preferred white, or blue.:eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,932 Posts
I have a set of the chrome 22's, tired to sell those but shipping is an arm and a leg. I also bought the 20x10's in black. Once I get my TB back together I'll take some new shots.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.