Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been having numerous issues getting worse over the past week. It started with the car telling me to tighten the gas cap...then the check engine light came on. My buddy read the computer and told me it said large leak detected which it does when you have a bad fuel cap. I ordered a new one and waited for it to come. In the meantime, the gas gauge stopped reading what was in the tank and would say empty. Brought it to the dealer...bad mistake... They told me I had a bad fuel level sensor ($140 really on $90) and a Fuel Pressure sensor ($120 really only $39.70) I was also told I had a bad fuel cap and it would be $79.95 to replace..good thing I ordered the GM OEM replacement for $17.92. Teh I was told I had a PO2119 and PO446 but that she couldn't tell me what that was for, anyone know. for now they are only fixing the fuel sensor and pressure sensor, I told them to leave everything else. Thoughts?? Help.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Po446 has to do with the EVAP system. Restricted or blocked EVAP vent path. My 2003 service manual jump from P2108 to P2120. Can't find anything about a P2119.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts