Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue with my front side door module (module for the front passenger door). It appears as though the module just completely stops working (comes as goes....usually works more often when it's hot out). I'm assuming that I have to replace the module, but the bigger issue is that the last time it crapped out, I had the window down and now can't get it back up. So before I can get a new one, I really need to get my window up so I can drive my truck. I tried jumpering the orange power wire (which has power to it) with the light blue cable that according to the manual is the "window up" wire, and it acts as though it's a direct short (sparks and the wire gets hot). Does anyone know how I can get the motor up until I can get a new Module installed (ordering a used one off e-bay-$50- because I'm not paying the $250 dollars the dealer wants for one). Any ideas?!?!

Thank you!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
59 Posts
There was a thread on here a couple days back that the drivers module went out so he used the passenger module just long enough to get the window up. So you may try using the driver door module and see if that works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts