Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear with me a bit. A bicyclist pulled front of me in town a few hours ago. Almost put his head through the windshield. Right side. For half a second I thought I killed him. Actually he didn't even knock himself out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qh0jx4g7fabm8o/Trailblazer windshield 1.JPG?dl=0

2005 TB

So what's broke is:
Windshield. Have to pay for that.

But in the front:
Nice dent in the hood. Body shop again.

Pushed the right fender fender back just enough to where the door scrapes against it when you open it. Need to look at moving it forward a bit. Thoughts?

Broke the right headlight assembly internally. Looks fine but loose parts inside. Weird. Need a good place for that part.

The large piece of plastic that goes clear across the front behind the grill supporting the grill and headlights. Need to replace that. Looks like I might have to remove the bumper to be able to remove it. Junk yard??

Bumper itself needs to come off anyway. Looks like it came out of some sort of a support on the far right. Not off yet. Thoughts?

If this is the wrong forum please move.

Thanks for any and all ideas.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I've got the bumper off. It appears undamaged except for some scratches. It just came loose from that pin that supports the outer upper end. This allowed me to remove the full width cross piece that supports the grill and headlights.

I've also removed the cowl to meake changing the windshield easier for whomever does it.

I've separated the grill pieces. Does anyone know if just the colored piece is available?

Still looking at the fender and for your ideas and/or thoughts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
77 Posts
Junkyard. They have a plethora to choose from by me. Althought, that color is uncommon to my knowledge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts