Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a firend that has a performance chip on his truck (1500 silverado v6/v8 i dont know) and he says that he wants to try the chip out on my trailblazer. Is this safe?
can it harm my tb?
how do you set up a chip? is it easy?

k thanks,
Martin

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Hi I have a firend that has a performance chip on his truck (1500 silverado v6/v8 i dont know) and he says that he wants to try the chip out on my trailblazer. Is this safe?
can it harm my tb?

k thanks,
Martin
Chips are nothing more than paper weights. If you want preformace, get a PCMforless tune.:cool:

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
:iagree: Right. Here's what you do, click the search bar, and select Advanced Search. Choose the Engine Tunes/Mods forum, and enter "chip" in the search field. You'll get a bunch of similar threads of people asking for opinions on performance chips. Different sources, brands and manufacturers.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
can it harm my tb?

k thanks,
Martin

Since you don't have a V6 or V8, I see only bad things happening by putting a chip for the wrong engine in.:m2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts