Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just thought I would extend the offer for FREE Car Fax reports. You see I bought 30 days unlimited just about a week ago and ended up buying the first TB i looked at. I hate to see this go to waste. So if you are not the original owner and don't know your vehicle history email me the VIN and I'll email you back your report.This is open to all member vehicles TrailVoy or any other until the subscription ends.

Im a new member and got some great help and advice from several members so I thought this would be a great way to pay it forward

My e-mail address is [email protected]

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Hello everyone. I just thought I would extend the offer for FREE Car Fax reports. You see I bought 30 days unlimited just about a week ago and ended up buying the first TB i looked at. I hate to see this go to waste. So if you are not the original owner and don't know your vehicle history email me the VIN and I'll email you back your report.This is open to all member vehicles TrailVoy or any other until the subscription ends.

Im a new member and got some great help and advice from several members so I thought this would be a great way to pay it forward

My e-mail address is [email protected]
Thank you for extending this to our community. Please let me know when your subscription ends and I will close this thread.

Thank you :tiphat

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
This is extremely awesome of you for doing this for everyone. Thank You!! I sent you an email. :thx

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Thank you for the quick reply! I really appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
E-mail sent! Thanks!:thx

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
39 Posts
Thanks for the carfax bowhunt. 25 minutes after I sent you an email and voila got my carfax. I used autocheck when I bought my envoy in march figured what the hell it's free get carfax too.:woot:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
email sent!!! sorry about last time, i guess i forgot to hit the send button lol

thanks agaiN!!:thx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.