Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08' Trailblazer 4.2 I-6, and all the searches I went through on Trailvoy.com and Even in the Haynes manual HAVE IT WRONG!! Everyone keeps posting the the Sensor is above the thermostat, well In My truck it isn't!! Of course I have a nice pretty milled one inch flat spot there, BUT NO SENSOR!
The sensor on my truck is located and screwed into the block behind the header on the passenger side and plugs in, in the far back top side of motor before the fire wall under that pretty ugly air box connected to the throttle body!! And be damned if you even think about just swapping it out on your own... :hissy:

Now I would appreciate people like Haynes to revise their stupid manual and actually look at the vehicles before throwing them all in the same pot manufacturing processes..because another brilliant idiot decided to move the oh so accessible after removing everything in the way location it was originally located at..

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well that change makes about as much sense as a programmable Driver side window modulator, that costs $350 without programming it...what is wrong with Chevy..whatever happened to a power window switch that was just that, a switch..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts