Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Pewter ls with automatic trans. 4x2, gray cloth interior.
238 Posts
So I wanted to add some forced induction but haven't been able to find any turbo or supercharger kits

Any recommendations or companies that sell some?
I highly doubt anyone would ever make a kit for an inline 6 trailblazer. Hope you ready for a new high performance tranny to compensate for the power. Lets not for get about the rear end.

I don't know the structure design of the vehicle from the inline 6 to v8. If you can drop a v8 in with no problem, then I would go that route then force induction if you want that power.

Or simply buy the SS version. Could be cheaper!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I highly doubt anyone would ever make a kit for an inline 6 trailblazer. Hope you ready for a new high performance tranny to compensate for the power. Lets not for get about the rear end.

I don't know the structure design of the vehicle from the inline 6 to v8. If you can drop a v8 in with no problem, then I would go that route then force induction if you want that power.

Or simply buy the SS version. Could be cheaper!
Alright thanks

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,707 Posts
So I wanted to add some forced induction but haven't been able to find any turbo or supercharger kits

Any recommendations or companies that sell some?
You could check out "Nivlac57" on youtube. No kits but he has done several turbos on otherwise stock 4200 engines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts