Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new toolbox (Dee Zee Farm and Fleet Edition) And removed that enormous air dam on the front.

Before

After

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Looking better! That is still a HUGE amount of plastic up front there. If only it were as thin as the rear bumper cover.

Looks a bit more than a train cow-catcher, and well on the way to being a snow plow front: :raspberry

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a chrome grill off a guy who bought a color matched one on the full size chevy forum.

And yesterday I sold the black grill for the same price I bought the Chrome one. That should really help remove the plasticy look to the front of this truck.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
nice truck... that front bumper is huge, though....
yea i had one at my old job.. only thing i hated bout it was the front end.. the front bumper just makes the whole truck look gigantic.. and i'm not a huge fan of the brights on top of the lows design... but meh...

still a awesome truck.. especially the ones with the 6.0 :drool

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
... being 2wd... still coming to MORA rite.. lol
Hehe. He should go to be the winch-me-out-of-trouble stuck truck demonstration model.

Some expeditionportal buddies of mine were in Arizona for a training seminar and campout, and amazingly enough a couple of youngsters rolled their Ranger within earshot of the group. So they used the Ranger for a recovery demo!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep I plan on still showing up, even if its just to go camping, and not wheel the truck. I need to see some pics from the trails before I make my final Decision.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
yep I plan on still showing up, even if its just to go camping, and not wheel the truck. I need to see some pics from the trails before I make my final Decision.
Hey brother, I am sure someone will have an extra seat available for ya to at least ride! Or, you could be the super awesome camera guy....take some video, and great still shots......lol...like the box and a grille will make it look a lil' better. How about a quick coat of black paint on the rims?? Could make a difference. Maybe some A/T's??? LOL...just some friendly suggestions....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts