Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last week i cut off the Resonater, Hallowed out my Air Box and put in a K&N air filter in, Couldnt be happier with those decisions... And today i Finished the job. I bought a Flowmaster Super44 3" inlet and outlets, Welded the stock 2.75" inside of the muffler, and WOW the sound is so much better then i Expected... I went from a v8 dodge with a 360 to my Envoy and i wasnt expecting anywhere near this clean and nice of a sound out of it. I then took a piece of 3" pipe and extended past the rear Hanger out just far enough to weld a nice Exhaust tip on. I thought that a 3" tip would be way to much but it was on sale at autozone so i bought it anyways just to see it... And again I couldnt be happier it looks great and has a great sound to it...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
198 Posts
Post some pics please, redoing my exhaust soon and trying to get some ideas

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Definitely post some pics.......around here the saying goes.....NO PIC.....IT DIDN"T HAPPEN>>>>>>>>:hopeless

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone

Anyone wanting to see pictures of what i have done can look at the pictures in my album on my profile. They are up. I didnt know how to attach photos to the thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts