Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
common guys lets step up and be members of the Southeast Chapter of trailvoy. :D

i think the requirements are reasonable and we can make it. especially the meets. we could start with a "mini meet" and later join the big group. :grouphug:

so what do you guys think?

we can start by posting on this thread and letting trailvoy know that we are representing florida! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Hey man, I agree, we need to get everyone into the Chapter social group here so that we can have a definitive list of SE members.

The following are user names I've gathered over the year... Maybe the powers that be will send them an invitation? (This wouldn't be a bad feature for us state reps.)

Parrothead
hrddrv
1badls
JordanMcSwifty
freight train
AmbersTB06
Micbur54
trailtow101
Mays
blazetek517
Avalanche LTZ
swooshdogg99
tb305
freakimp77
FloridaFitz

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
way to go guys! :thumbsup:

hey alex lets keep this thread active to encourage more floridians to join us. :woot:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
I've added two tags to this thread so that members seeking florida meets and members will find it a bit easier. I'd really like to see our member list fill up so we have a consolidated list of members who are both active on the forum, and also eager to meet.

Kevin (ssmedt) and I are talking about planning a meet in FL toward the end of the summer. I think this will be a great idea as the weather should be nice and it's far away enough to give us plenty of planning time. This isn't the right thread for that discussion, though. I've got a new Florida meet "feeler" thread in the works and as soon as I get some more details from Kevin, I'll post it in a few days. I have some new ideas and I'm pretty excited about it all. I just hope that no matter what, I can get the damage from my accident fixed before the meet. Should be within the next few weeks, though.

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
damn guys let all get together sometime... this is a must, i feel like im the only TB owner in the state on this site ... jees...

heres some pics of my Trailblazer, and yes i do Blaze trails in it ...lol

we should make it a point to meet up somewhere different one day a month or one day bi-weekly... it would be fun, the more often we have these meets the more people will show up ....

in the woods before i broke my bumper..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Florida member!!!

I want some meets!! :)

but i think I can only do local meets.... i have school and work :(

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
31 Posts
Im new to this chapter, Im down to get together sometime - representing Palm Beach County -

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet! Our numbers are growing. You guys want to have a meet?

I'll try to pm Alex maybe we can have a Florida meet again end of this year or early next year.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Rob93 and I are going to meet this afternoon to trade some stuff.

If its not too late we'll take some pics of our TB :cool:

Want to drive down to Broward Jordan so there will be 3 of us? :D

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Depending on how much money I blow on the holiday stuff (have to travel to Phoenix to visit the family) I might be able to swing an early 2010 road trip depending on how far it is.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Depending on how much money I blow on the holiday stuff (have to travel to Phoenix to visit the family) I might be able to swing an early 2010 road trip depending on how far it is.
A few months ago we had a meet at Tampa. :cool:

I dont know yet where the next meet will be but i hope you can come. The more the merrier. :D

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
I remember. I was putting my TB to work, hauling stuff back and forth from St Pete to Tampa since I was moving that weekend. :sadcry: Would have much rather hung out with some cool people and have a good time, than doing manual labor, but oh well.

Got my first taste of meets with BowtieSS this past weekend, so I'll definitely be making the effort to attend more meets when they happen :woot:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
A few months ago we had a meet at Tampa. :cool:
:hijacked
I'm glad you didn't drive up this time. (don't get me wrong, it would have been nice to meet you) That's just a very long way to drive for such a small gathering. Maybe next year.:thumbsup:

Got my first taste of meets with BowtieSS this past weekend, so I'll definitely be making the effort to attend more meets when they happen :woot:
Got bit by the meet bug. (almost as bad as the mod bug) :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts