Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good Mud and Snow Front Floor Mats for my TB. Any Suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
605 Posts
Husky liners here too, front and back...They fit like a glove...There are a lot of threads on this site to get feedback in making your decision...You probably won't go wrong with either the Weathertechs or the Huskys...Happy hunting!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
721 Posts
This is a timely thread for me. I have been trying to decide on mats for my truck. I've done a bit of research and had concluded I wanted liners and not just mats, so the WeatherTech digital liners are just what I was looking for.

I found another site that provided a code for 10% off the price, so that paid for most of the shipping.

I bought from autogeek.net and the code was AUTOPIA

It worked. Don't sign up, just use the code.

I'll update the thread when I receive them. I understand from the other site that Autogeek.net just has the factory ship them, so it is as if I am buying from the factory, but at 10% less.

Hmmmm. The pull of price is powerful.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Rubber Floor Mats

I just went to Costco and got the universal rubber floor mats that you can cut for $20 they arent the best fit but it does the job. I wasnt going to spend 170 on floor mats especially if its just for winter. Plus i really like my carpet ones.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
721 Posts
I received the WeatherTech front mats and installed them. The fit is fantastic. They are semi-rigid and can be removed easily, and will clean easily. They will be easy to clean/drain while in the truck as well.

Overall, the best designed floor mat I have ever seen. I'm well pleased.

I have the gray carpet, and bought the gray mats, and I'm glad I did. They blend well. I think the black would have been too much of a contrast for my taste.

Finally, the absolutely best part of these mats is that you simply CANNOT smell them like you can with the cheap ones. Totally odorless.

It was $100 very well spent. I HIGHLY recommend them.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
32 Posts
any pictures by chance? I'm wanting to purchase a set of these shortly because I purchased I used Enterprise fleet vehicle and the carpet is slightly stained.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
449 Posts
Autogeeks.net seems to be the best price I've found on them.
This is for front+rear set, no cargo or 3rd row.

Using the AUTOPIA code, + currently they are offering free shipping for
anything over $99, checkout looks like this:

Shopping Cart
Item Options Unit Price Qty. In Stock Cost
WeatherTech FloorLiners Front & Rear Set

* Color : Gray
* Enter-Make, Model, Year of Vehicle : Chevy Trailblazer LS 2006

$159.99 1 Yes $159.99
Subtotal: $159.99
10% savings: -$16.00
Total: $143.99

1 - 10 of 10 Posts