Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who have seen pictures of my interior.....

Would black floor mats look good? I'm going to be doing some black accents and I think the mats would contrast, but not look out of place. Opinions???

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
I don't think black floor mats would look out of place from the pictures I remembered you posted here. They will make a nice contrast with the rest of the interior. What type of mats are thinking of going with? I purchased a full set of rubberized husky mats and that fit the truck perfectly. They are also really easy to clean with a garden hose.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
If you want good floor mats I would recommend some husky mats...they are premolded to the inside of the TB or Envoy......Especially having kids this is a great investment!!

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan on doing them in stock to go along with certain appearance upgrades I am planning for the upcoming months. Initially, I wanted to go with an all black interior, but I am going to try some accent pieces first to try and achieve a better look than mine is stock without incurring the costs. I'd love to just paint it all black, but don't want to deal with the constant touch ups on the higher traffic areas. Unless,that is, someone has a suggestion to avoid that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts