Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed while looking for some replacement floormats, alot of them have the holes on the driver's side for the little pegs that hold the mat in place. Did these come on certain Trailblazers? Can they be added?

·
Registered
43 Posts
They weren’t on my 08 Denali. I bought some GM, all season mats that were supposed to be for mine vehicle but, they don't stay put without the pegs...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So anyone else know anything about these? I just bought new floor mats and although I am waiting to receive them, the pictures show the reinforced holes in the driver's mat. Did anybody's TB or envoy come with these?

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
No peg here. I kinda wish it had it though...:undecided

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
for some reason mine's got 'em. Does anyone know if the molded rubber mats have holes for the pegs?
So they do exist. So now my question is do they just screw into the floor or what? I'd love to add the floor mat anchors to my TB, I hate when my mats move around. My moms car used to have those, and they worked great.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Both my TB's have the hold down pegs, I'm sure if you go to the stealership they may be able to help you out.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Both my TB's have the hold down pegs, I'm sure if you go to the stealership they may be able to help you out.
I see one is an 08, what year is the other? I'll have to give my local stealer a call

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have never actually seen a tb or envoy with them. Are they screwed to the floor through the carpet? If so, and your 02 and 08 have them, I imagine whatever they screw into is there on every one

·
Registered
2008 trailblazer_lt
20 Posts
MY 08 LT3 has them. If I remember correctly, they are part of the carpet. You can lift them up and the carpet comes with it.

Steve L.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well that might be kin of a bummer then. Anyone know how they attach to the carpet? Maybe they punch through from underneath? Might be able to pull up the carpet just a little and reach under as far as I need to. I'll have to check with the dealer later.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
08 is when the TBs got them, at least thats when the TBSS got them for the first time. My 08 SS has them, my 02 I6 does not.
Not entirely tru :hahano:..... :raspberry but my '07 TBSS has the pegs on the driver side... i bought some all weather husky liners for my SS and the husky liner was molded to fit right over the pegs.. very good floor mats i must say!!!

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Not entirely tru :hahano:..... :raspberry but my '07 TBSS has the pegs on the driver side... i bought some all weather husky liners for my SS and the husky liner was molded to fit right over the pegs.. very good floor mats i must say!!!
Wait so the SS got them on the drivers side in 07 and both in 08?

Didnt know there was a different Husky Liner for the hooks, I left my carpet mats in last weekend when I put my liners from my 02 in for the weekend. Although after seeing the WeatherTechs in flyingfischer5's 04, Im going with them over the Husky Liners. Like the fit better, bummed about the dead pedal but like everything else.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
1 Posts
My 08 Envoy has them. I've been looking around on here to try and figure out how to remove mine without damaging the carpet. I'm trying to find some all season floormats but I don't think any of them have the holes for the pegs to go into. Did you call the dealer and figure anything out?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My 08 Envoy has them. I've been looking around on here to try and figure out how to remove mine without damaging the carpet. I'm trying to find some all season floormats but I don't think any of them have the holes for the pegs to go into. Did you call the dealer and figure anything out?
I ended up getting Husky Liners so I didn't need the pegs anymore, however according to Boricua a few posts up, the Husky Liners fit over the pegs. Maybe thats an option for you, I love my Husky Liners. If they made them for my other car I'd buy them again

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
156 Posts
I have them on the drives side but I am needing some on the pass side, my wife likes to kick them around.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts