Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a beginner with barely any knowledge of anything. I've watched YouTube videos on the basics of car jacks and where to jack your car up at. I'm just scared I'll bend something if I'm not careful. Are there any resources that show the exact locations to jack up your envoy denali at? Thank you and God bless you!

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
59 Posts
Hi, I'm a beginner with barely any knowledge of anything. I've watched YouTube videos on the basics of car jacks and where to jack your car up at. I'm just scared I'll bend something if I'm not careful. Are there any resources that show the exact locations to jack up your envoy denali at? Thank you and God bless you!
I know this is reply is late but I think it needs to be answered. On a Denali the manual shows to lift the back by placing the factory scissor jack under the axle housing next to the shock bracket. If you lift from under the frame the air bags could come out of the pockets on the axle housing. The front position is under the frame just behind the front wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts