Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my flex plate is cracked, I had a family mechanic listen and he agrees. Trouble is I am not finding the replacement flex plate. Who, besides walking in the dealer, carries a flex plate and even maybe a HD flex plate? I have a 2005 Trailblazer Ls I6 stock.
I did search the venders here be nothing came up.

Thank you

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1 Posts
Did you ever get anywhere on this? I have the 05 EXT LT and am thinking it is the same thing. Just can't find a for sure replacement part anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
2008 isuzu ascender
975 Posts
look under flywheels , a lot of places use the terminolgy interchangably even though a flexplate is normally a auto tranny part and flywheel is a manual part . Your parts store should be able to get them like Autozone .

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
7 Posts
Drive Plate

I just priced a drive plate for my 2007 TB with the 4.2 I6 engine:

gmpartsdirect has it for $56.17 + shipping (in my case it is $18.64) total $74.81.

partscenterplus on ebay has it for $63.45 (free shipping).

Rockauto $68.79 + shipping (I did not obtain this).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but ALL 2002-2007 trailblazers with the 4.2 engine use the same flex-plate. It is GM # 12576272 and GM calls it a
Drive Plate". Rockauto has an aftermarket... PIONEER FRA559 and IF you manually enter the above GM part number in the search box, it shows that OEM part as well, even though it's not listed in the "drop down" list... Autozone part # FRA-559. Advance auto parts Part # I1002366385OES. NAPA Part #: BK 6005666. I hope this info helps someone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts