Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on here a couple months now and have been doing some more mods since joining. Just wanted to get some recent pics up to show my progress. Ive painted my rims gunmetal, did the antenna tuck in the cowl, had my front windows tinted 20%, the front windshield got an eyebrow, and ive had all the exterior lights covered in lamin-x. The front lights are covered in gunsmoke. The rear end lights are covered in charcoal. My next step will either be an HID kit, or getting the front grille done in color matched black at a body shop.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice:thumbsup: should put some coats on your rev. lights
Thanks. The reverse lights are actually done too. I think the way the sun is hitting it doesnt show as well in the pics. When the sun is not so bright, and not right behind me, the rear end looks way darker.

Forgot ive also debadged, and de-molded it since joining here. I've also installed and entire audio setup, but thats posted in the appropriate section.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks great...well done.,.....I cant tell if u have taking the pillar plastic off but if u havent that would look nice:thumbsup: PS U SHOULD COME TO MOLINE AND SHOW THAT BEAST OFF JULY 25TH
Hmm, i dont think i have. Now sure what pillar plastic you are talking about for sure. I'd love to come, but i dont think i will honestly have the money to go on a trip. :worried:

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts
hmm, i dont think i have. Now sure what pillar plastic you are talking about for sure. I'd love to come, but i dont think i will honestly have the money to go on a trip. :worried:
pillars on your doors were it said sle...that is plastic rip it off and theres paint underneath waa laa new mod and it looks great too...theres 3 pieces off plastic per side of truck

FOLLOW THE DOTS

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Racks are staying on for functionality. Im probably going to be buying a snowboard rack to put on it for the winter months. May consider doing the exhaust sometime. Just dont want to mess with how quiet it is though.
thats why mine isint off either,,i throw snowboards up there in the winter,,,,i did take my crossbars off though,,,they pop on and off,,,it takes like 30seconds to take them off then when winter comes you can put them back on again......just an idea:thumbsup:eek:h and by the way,,truck looks bad azz all blacked out!

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super Nice love the black look!!! Do you plan on adding any chrome to it?
Thanks. Im getting rid of what little chrome i have left soon. The grille has got to go. I am not a huge fan of chrome, so i wont be adding any, if i do different rims in the future they will be black or gunmetal.

thats why mine isint off either,,i throw snowboards up there in the winter,,,,i did take my crossbars off though,,,they pop on and off,,,it takes like 30seconds to take them off then when winter comes you can put them back on again......just an idea:thumbsup:eek:h and by the way,,truck looks bad azz all blacked out!
Noob question, what are the crossbars? Also, what kind of rack do you have for your snowboards? I havent even began to look yet, but would be good to know what brands are good ones.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Thanks. Im getting rid of what little chrome i have left soon. The grille has got to go. I am not a huge fan of chrome, so i wont be adding any, if i do different rims in the future they will be black or gunmetal.

Noob question, what are the crossbars? Also, what kind of rack do you have for your snowboards? I havent even began to look yet, but would be good to know what brands are good ones.
the crossbars are the 2 pieces that slide back and forth goin across the width of your truck....the 2 main rails{running the length of your truck have end caps that pop off with a flathead screw driver,,,the "crossbars" then have a tab that pulls up on each end letting them slide back and forth...with the end caps off the crossbars with just slide right out...the endcaps that pop off are on the end towards the windshield.........as for my rack,,,i just put the crossbars back on,,wrap a towel around them and bungie the boards down

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Thats kind of what range i thought they where in. The one that is a hair over $200 looks pretty nice. Think that is the one id probably shoot for.
yeah ive been looking at that one for awhile,,it looks nice:thumbsup:,,if you get it post some pics!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.