Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Im not doing the install myself, so just wanna give Ryan at Unique Visions a shout for making my thoughts come to life.

In the dash, all Im dropping is a AVIC-F900BT head unit with built in nav and bluetooth. I havent powered the deck, but looks like Im gonna love it. Only mod to the deck is the in-motion hack so I can enter GPS coords while rolling :)...

Next up is the center console, I have to cut out the back of the plastic but its now going to be home to my Whelen siren / lighting control module and an Earthquake EQ (tryin to make up for the 2.2v pres outta the 900bt).

In the trunk Im going to sport 2 Earthquake amps and the Whelen siren amp, 2 Earthquake DBX-12 drivers which need about 1cubic foot each... Fuses are going to terminate under the seat near the OEM fuse block.

Then the backup camera :)

Below is a pic of the layout of the box...

Next we removed the wood and taped the area...

Then glued some tinfoil to the tape so the fibre can be easily removed...
http://forums.trailvoy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3108&stc=1&d=1237597557

Tada, complete box (missing lid and amp tray)...

Alarm / Starter mess...

Wires pulled from dash... 4.RCAs goto center console 1.RCA goes to trunk for camera...

Wires at center cluster, 12v +/-, RCAs to deck and Cat5 for the Whelen control...

Speaker wire pulled to trunk... note we came through the cargo hold bolt hole...

Finally my rear-view camera...

My car is gonna go boom boom boom :bonk:

I will post more pics as the install is completed over the weekend... I also gotta get around to my HIDs :hahano:

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
interesting :coffee

you might want to delete the first set of images.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
to the far right at the end of the post is a button called "edit"

it might not let you do it cause too much time has passed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts