Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning From CT everyone-

I have been lurking for weeks and i think i wore out the search feature!

This is my first TB- and i have to say I love it. Im 36 years old and have driven mostly Fords- Ive owned/raced 5 Mustangs, my last mustang was single turbo and made 650 Horse. I've owned 4 F 250's and other various cars- but my last Chevy was my 82 S-10 2wd Lowered, prior to that was my 74 malibu

The site is great- I already learned that my TB has the Lockers and 3.73 gears... Wouldnt have a clue without the site.

So, about the TB- 2003 LT, 38,000 miles, 3.73's Stone Stock- I dont know what the color is- but it's a magenta-like-red. The only things Ive done is tints and picked up a cargo cover from a member here. oh- and cleaned the TB and changed the fuel filter.

Future mods: Stereo, SS rims, exhaust or Resonator delete

I'm Torn on cutting the resonator off- it is my daily and i do about 35,000 miles a year- all highway so the "drone" is where i drive 1900-2100 rpm. BUT if someone said i'd gain 1 mpg i'd do it! (guess im getting old)

My TB averages 19-21 MPG over the last 5 tanks- after reading i guess that's pretty decent.

Anyway- just wanted to say Hi and i plan on running this truck for over 200K- ill keep you posted on how that goes.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
I dont know what the color is- but it's a magenta-like-red.

Welcome! :tiphat

The paint code for your particular TB is listed on the RPO Codes sticker located inside your Glovebox Door.

Excellent first post. You are already familiar with the Search engine. That's great.:thumbsup:

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
:tiphat Welcome :tiphat . The only thing you get from a res delete is a better looking rear end:eek: and extra sound . The drone is, to me, negligible. And the res is straight through so you will not see any HP or mileage improvement.:m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Everyone!

Great group already!
:tiphat:thx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.