Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
30 Posts
Toledo Or BG area?

Don't worry, there will be more. I'll be getting one together around the Toledo or BG area.:thumbsup:
http://www.ohiobikeweek.com/content.aspx?PID=2

Think you could squeeze that to Cedar Point (Sandusky) Area Possibly? They always have a great turn out for that bikers week show on the Milan Street strip! Ofcourse not the same week, but you get the idea and its a good Central Spot may get some MI-OH-PA players to check in, plenty of cheap hotels, indoor waterparks, and OFCOURSE CEDAR POINT!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
dang it :hissy::hissy:... i finally get a crack at meet close to me (like the medina one) and figures its on a day i have to work :hissy::duh::rolleyes:...i work 8 to 5.. then an hour and a half drive for me to Summit... so needless to say i cant make it.. if it was the 25th i would be going no doubt as i am off that weekend....:sadcry::sadcry:..

i did get your pm's Nick.. just logged on today.. hope you all have fun,,,:tiphat:grouphug:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Think you could squeeze that to Cedar Point (Sandusky) Area Possibly?
Not sure if we'll get a Sandusky meet up this year. I'm trying to hit the areas that haven't had a meet in recent history (or ever). We had a Sandusky meet last year. I'm looking at something more in the NW, along with a Cincinnati meet.

dang it :hissy::hissy:... i finally get a crack at meet close to me (like the medina one) and figures its on a day i have to work :hissy::duh::rolleyes:...i work 8 to 5.. then an hour and a half drive for me to Summit... so needless to say i cant make it.. if it was the 25th i would be going no doubt as i am off that weekend....:sadcry::sadcry:..

i did get your pm's Nick.. just logged on today.. hope you all have fun,,,:tiphat:grouphug:
Sorry Juan, keep watching...there will be more.

Way to go dumbass.....:weird:
:dielaugh: that's just wrong.

Glad you can make it Josh.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Think you could squeeze that to Cedar Point (Sandusky) Area Possibly?
Not sure if we'll get a Sandusky meet up this year.
I guess I should clarify something...
Anyone can plan a meet. You don't have to be a mod, chapter president or even a state rep to get a meet together. It's my intention to plan meets where I haven't seen any. But, if you can get some interest for a Sandusky-area meet, by all means go for it.:thumbsup: And if you need help with anything, just let me know.:yes:

Now...back to the list for this meet.
1) BO TIE SS (Sam)
2) mwfaith1971 (Matt)

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Now...back to the list for this meet.
)
ok add me to the list... i had to make the first ohio summer meet... so switched shifts at work and i will be coming...:woot::woot::thumbsup:....i will just be late because i get off of work at 11am.. then a little over an hour drive to get there.. so ill be around a half an hour late... but ill be there...

1) BO TIE SS (Sam)
2) mwfaith1971 (Matt)
3) Boricua SS (Juan but will be a lil late)

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
ok add me to the list... i had to make the first ohio summer meet... so switched shifts at work and i will be coming...:woot::woot::thumbsup:....i will just be late because i get off of work at 11am.. then a little over an hour drive to get there.. so ill be around a half an hour late... but ill be there...

1) BO TIE SS (Sam)
2) mwfaith1971 (Matt)
3) Boricua SS (Juan but will be a lil late)
take some pix for the oldman ...glen :yes:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.