Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my '06 LS Two weeks ago, and for the first time since I bought it, the sun was out and it was clean at the same time. I spent the afternoon painting the front and rear emblems to match, removed the roof rack crossbars, and installed a pair of beam wiper blades. Ended up going with 26" on the drivers side and 22" on the pass side. Fit great. On a side note, the rear emblem came off real easy, but what should i use to reattach it. The chrome part is still on the truck, i just need to restick the clear part that i painted. Let me know what you guys think...Ok, attaching the images isn't going well for me, but they are the only two pics in my gallery

·
Registered
172 Posts
Like it

Same truck as me, only mine is black. I suggest the interior LED mod next.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DeRack it....makes it so SMOOTH!!! cheap and fast mod!! Otherwise, It's very clean!!!!!
I like the smooth look without the rack, however I may actually use the rack. I want to leave it but I know I won't use it all the time, so since the truck is meant primarily for long trips and towing, I removed the crossbars to cut the wind noise on the highway

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Nice and clean look :thumbsup:, you couldn't put pants (not pajama pants) and shoes on to take the pics though :undecided. Your reflection is in the second pic from the crossbar :duh:.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice and clean look :thumbsup:, you couldn't put pants (not pajama pants) and shoes on to take the pics though :undecided. Your reflection is in the second pic from the crossbar :duh:.
LOL, Nice catch, was hoping nobody caught that.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Why would you even look for something like that? :eek::raspberry
Who said I was looking :raspberry, I stumbled upon it. Actually thought it was a big scrape or something, but looked closer and was the reflection.

Your mirror covers would look great painted too, :m2:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
Man that is a clean look, I love my black TB but I really love the white as my Silverado 4x4 is white and not as noticeable when dirty!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
i love white trailblazers they look so clean. nice ride man i wish my tb was white than i wouldnt have to paint it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, white was our main requirement when we went looking

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your mirror covers would look great painted too, :m2:
I thought about it, but I'm not sure about that yet. If the whole thing could be easily painted rather than just the covers, I'd do it right away, but I don't like the black posts and frame with the bright white cover. Kinda makes the mirrors stand oout and I don't want to notice the mirrors so much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts