Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i finally was able to catch up with my brother and his digital camera to snap some awesome pix of my SS after i washed, waxed, and detailed it...

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
912 Posts
Damn.....maybe I was off on the 15 pic limit...:duh::laugh:

Ah well...

Post that vid in this thread too...:eek:

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok ok ok ok here is the vid of my speakers in action that a lot of people requested to see...

in order to get the full effect, look at the reflections in the paint.. you will see how much the metal is flexing on my SS...:eek:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K91ALDW1xOo

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Love the paint job on the engine cover! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the paint job on the engine cover! :thumbsup:
thx for the feedback...

Dang dude, I almost thought we had twins for a moment! LOL :tiphat You just need to get cross drilled rotors and paint your calipers and its a done deal. :thumbsup: Although my grills is different from yours.

we can be fraternal twins :raspberry:dielaugh::rotfl::crackup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
sexy...btw what floormats are those, they look like they fit well. but very nice looking SS.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
They are the husky liners if I am correct........very handy mats...I love my mats........

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sexy...btw what floormats are those, they look like they fit well. but very nice looking SS.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
They are the husky liners if I am correct........very handy mats...I love my mats........
yes they are the Husky Liners from summit racing...AWESOME mat covers.. i had them all winter.. not a DROP OF SNOW or water touches the carpet.. just pull it out, hose it off, armoral it, and bam.. nice black floor mats.... cost about $80 from summit... but well worth it...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
619 Posts
Looks really good! :thumbsup: Just one thing, lose the dealer advertisement on the license plate.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Yank the whole front plate off, looks 100x better. Finally did it on my 02 last week and Ill be doing it on my SS this weekend. Takes 10 mins and is worth it. And before people start saying anything, YES Washington does "require" a front plate but cops have never harassed me in a year plus without it. I cant stand the look of the front end with the fugly plate holder. Maybe if it was integrated more like the new fullsize trucks into the bumper it would be better, but it looks like GM realized after all the designing and tooling they needed the front license plates.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
912 Posts
Yank the whole front plate off, looks 100x better. Finally did it on my 02 last week and Ill be doing it on my SS this weekend. Takes 10 mins and is worth it. And before people start saying anything, YES Washington does "require" a front plate but cops have never harassed me in a year plus without it. I cant stand the look of the front end with the fugly plate holder. Maybe if it was integrated more like the new fullsize trucks into the bumper it would be better, but it looks like GM realized after all the designing and tooling they needed the front license plates.
The holes left behind would be uglier than having the plate itself on there though. :laugh:

We have the front plate law here on OH too. I never ran one for the 3 years I had my Grand Prix GTP (had that handy "PONTIAC" filler plate), but I did get quite a few warnings for not having it on. They were usually associated with another reason I got pulled over...lol, so it's all a matter of if you want to "chance it" or not. But, he's already chancing it with the tint, the random street racing, and the loud system....so what's one more thing? :rotfl:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
The holes left behind would be uglier than having the plate itself on there though. :laugh:

We have the front plate law here on OH too. I never ran one for the 3 years I had my Grand Prix GTP (had that handy "PONTIAC" filler plate), but I did get quite a few warnings for not having it on. They were usually associated with another reason I got pulled over...lol, so it's all a matter of if you want to "chance it" or not. But, he's already chancing it with the tint, the random street racing, and the loud system....so what's one more thing? :rotfl:
True the holes wouldnt look good on an SS, going to get them filled and painted asap this summer. My 02 has the gray plastic part where the plate attaches so the holes are harder to see.

And I havent been pulled over since I yanked the plate last year, knock on wood. Gotta love the Passport 8500 :woot:

And Boricua, Im curious how you have manual HVAC and leather...did you swap the seats out of a wrecked SS?

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
as my brother stated (JOSUEZQ8) yes there is a OH plate law.. and yes I have been warned as well.. i did the license plate in the corner of my windshield in My dodge dakota show truck i had.. So i dont want to pay fines for trying to look cool...but the thought has crossed my mind yes...

ScarabEpic22 said:
And Boricua, Im curious how you have manual HVAC and leather...did you swap the seats out of a wrecked SS?
Yes it is a 1SS with the leather upgrade... it came with the SS when i bought it along wit my Corsa Touring Exhaust.. what F'in idiot would trade in an SS with all the on it :weird::weird:???? OH well my GLORY now :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts