2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
looks great :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx guys!,,she's really dirty now,,i just wanted to get a couple pics up,,,im gonna get her clay bared and waxed friday,, then i'll post a few more!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
did u need to adjust any of ur suspension or put spacers on to fit the 24's or you just bolted them right up, much props looks sweet

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did u need to adjust any of ur suspension or put spacers on to fit the 24's or you just bolted them right up, much props looks sweet
nope, no spacers..i had my old set of 24's on stock suspension and they bolt right up!,,im now running a 2/4 drop and they still bolt right up with no rubbing.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
sweet thanks alot im about to purchase some here real soon just hope the wife doesnt kill me when i come rolling up on them :)

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I'm stealin yo rimz :hail::hail:
:iagree:

and yo truck...........:drool....looking good bro........so what was the damage on the rims and tires?? I tried emailing the guys you referred but never got back to me on price and shipping,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
55 Posts
Looks nice! I was planning on doing the same drop on 24's, but now I see I won't be able to. The roads around here are horrible. I'll need a little more rubber... If I didn't drop mine, but put 24's on it, would I be able to put a decent size tire on it to keep from bending a rim? Sorry, I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything....

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:iagree:

and yo truck...........:drool....looking good bro........so what was the damage on the rims and tires?? I tried emailing the guys you referred but never got back to me on price and shipping,,,,,,,,
2,500 mounted on nexen tires....if your interested the number to call is 800-969-7370 ex 126..the guys name is Conrad..super cool sales guy,,I highly highly highly recommend that place...i received my rims and tires in 3 days:eek: and thats having them custom drilled!!..needless to say these guys are the only ones im gonna deal with from now on!

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
2,500 mounted on nexen tires....if your interested the number to call is 800-969-7370 ex 126..the guys name is Conrad..super cool sales guy,,I highly highly highly recommend that place...i received my rims and tires in 3 days:eek: and thats having them custom drilled!!..needless to say these guys are the only ones im gonna deal with from now on!
Wowsers...........thats a frickin deal......I got quoted at my buddys shop for some AE Burns wrapped in some Toyo's for almost $4000CAD and another shop wanted $6000......I will definitely keep that in mind!! :thx...anyways hows the new suspension setup with the 2/4 drop.....does it rub at full turn??

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wowsers...........thats a frickin deal......I got quoted at my buddys shop for some AE Burns wrapped in some Toyo's for almost $4000CAD and another shop wanted $6000......I will definitely keep that in mind!! :thx...anyways hows the new suspension setup with the 2/4 drop.....does it rub at full turn??
well i went with a 9inch wide rim instead of a 10 so my tire size is a 255/30/24.... when i first ordered them i was wondering if they would be to narrow BUT on the 9 inch rim they fit perfect with no rub,,even at full turn on the steering wheel no rub.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Good to know...thanks alot JayD.......going to sell my 20's by the end of the year than 24's here I come!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts