Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't think I'll be doing this often....esp when the humidity is so darn high!! hahaha....the pics def don't do it justice! It's VERY shiny, I think b/c it's white you can't tell the shine much in the pics, maybe i'll try to take some this evening. It's pretty darn amazing how SMOOTH she feels.....please wash your hands before givin' her a rub! hahaha Got the drivers side done & went to the passengers side....a frickin bird plopped a huge pile of black poo on my rear door. I still need to find that little feller.....:nono:!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Grille

This pic was before the claybar & wax. The spot where my NF decals were & I'd have to say it still looks the same...any ideas? HighVoltage-maybe a decal idea? I really don't want to put the NF decals back on....
Vehicle door Automotive exterior Glass Window film Window treatment

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
crap....maybe the awesomeness of the rest of the truck will take the attention off the decal lines:woot:

or, file a suit against mequires:dielaugh:
:undecidedhahaha they aren't bad from a distance...I just notice them more I suppose!

FAIL!! no shots of you waxing it :duh:
Oh heck NOOOOO....hair wasn't did, I was lookin nappy...sorry, couldn't do a pic!;)

Looks good, I need to do mine yet.
Yes...it's really not that time consuming...I had washed it the night before.

simply amazing :drool I love those two colors together
Thanks....me too! :D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
213 Posts
The spot where my NF decals were & I'd have to say it still looks the same...any ideas? HighVoltage-maybe a decal idea? I really don't want to put the NF decals back on....
View attachment 5291
Did you try using a light rubbing compound? When we removed our LT we had the same issue (truck is black and had white lines). I used a light rubbing compound and an application pad. Got most of it off but I wasn't happy enough. Used buffer and the compound. You can barely see anything was even there other then the light paint difference (under the label was shinier).

GL and it looks like a brand new truck! Want to do ours? :D

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
lookin shweet :drool
reminded me i need to do mine ugh just alot of work but worth it

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
lookin good there mama. hey if u have access to it just use some adhesive remover and some heat light from a heat gun. that is all i have ever used. just heat it up a little not 2 much to cause paint problems and spray some WD 40 on it and ur finger and it should come up

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
251 Posts
Looks AWESOME!

Did mine yesterday. Came out great! I hope to get some pics up today or tomorrow before it rains. Clay bar was very easy compared to polish or wax to apply and dry. Made waxing a pleasure too.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Well I don't think I'll be doing this often....esp when the humidity is so darn high!! hahaha....the pics def don't do it justice! It's VERY shiny, I think b/c it's white you can't tell the shine much in the pics, maybe i'll try to take some this evening. It's pretty darn amazing how SMOOTH she feels.....please wash your hands before givin' her a rub! hahaha
Thanks for waxing it and making it smooth prior to seeing me. :drool I will definately wash my hands before rubbing it. See you soon;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.