Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up on here a few months ago when our 2000 Prizm went up for sale, knowing we wanted either a TB or Envoy, but this weekend we finally found the truck for us. Its a Summit White 06 LS. Actually bought it at Saturn of Clarkston, but we live in Lapeer, MI. I have a few things I definitely plan to do to it before long. As of right now, my wish list is:

Paint front and rear emblems to match the body color
Install HID low and high beams
Install remote starter
I'd love to find an 07 rear wiper
and a set of stock fog lights/switch.

I'm sure there will eventually be more, but I gotta start slow, buying the truck in first place took all the money

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
Cool. Welcome to the site. Look around and I'm sure you'll get new ideas for mods from the members on here.

My only suggestion is to scratch off the high beam HID's unless your looking to do a Bi-Xenon setup.

Having HID high beams is pointless because when you flick on your high beams, the HID bulb is going to take about 3-5 seconds to get to full power, so it renders them pretty inefficient. I would just stick with the stock High beams or get a set of silverstars. HID lows is a great mod though. I recommend 3bspec.com. They are a vendor here on trailvoy and have discounts for members sometimes.

Now, lets see some pics of the truck

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Welcome :crazy:

I do have highbeam hids it does take a cpl seconds to warm up so if you dont have the quad mod you will be in the dark. But otherwise i love the light output especially when i drive out of the city in the dark

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have heard that the HID take a minute to warm up, and if I do the highs I will definitely also get the quad setup. I'll keep the vendor in mind. Always good to keep business in the trailvoy family

1 - 13 of 13 Posts