Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wait is finally over!!! I got some grown up shoes!!!

More pics to come!!! I need to do some more trimming, got some rubbing going on at the front wheel wells... stupid plastic!!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Nice Hiking Shoes!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
lookin good mario! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For the price... they couldn't be beat. Even with the purchase of the 17" wheels, which were also a steal... I paid less than what I was looking to pay for Firestone Destination ATs for the 16's...

I have to clear out some more of the plastic lining in the fenders... hopefully Monday... I can't wait to put them to the test. I've driven a few miles on the highway, max 60mph, and they weren't loud at all. Very happy that I FINALLY got some real tires to go with the lift!!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Mario, those look AWESOME!!!! :yes:

I am so happy for you to find the deal you did. I know you were excited. Well worth the wait. That thing is a BEAST now!

Congrats man! :thumbsup:

Chris

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Went for a drive this AM and had some rub-age going on, as I expected... when I got home... I figured I would take a look at the wells again and see if I could take care of the trim work that was needed real quickly...

Well, thanks to sharp blade and a BFH... I think I took care of all rubbing issues... I will drive around again later to make sure, but it looks like there is plenty of clearance now for steering sweep... which was my issue...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts