Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last step was the most expensive, the wheels. I am somewhat torn between 2. They aren't necessarily my FAVORITE but the price for them is unbeatable. Either rim will be gloss black finish, so the pics are accurate. 20x8.5 is the size with a 255/50 tire.

American Racing 320 -

HELO HE866 -

Which rim is preferred? HE866 look bigger due to less lip but the AR320 i think the design is a little nicer. let me know ur thoughts. It's going on that gold/pewter/brownish color trailblazer.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think even though i like both... The Helo's are my Choice... Where are you getting them and at what price?
I can't say where but the AR are $199/wheel and the Helo are $175/wheel. Im getting Hankook Ventus AS Rh07 Tires 255/50/R20 for $140/tire.

Total, depending on which rim, $1260 or $1356

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
The AR look cheap compared to the Helo. I really dislike black rims, but the little chrome splash in the Helo makes them look nice.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
110 Posts
IMO I would go with the AR320's, unless you have painted calipers, new shocks and new rotors. Otherwise you will see a lot of rusted parts with the Helo's when parked... :m2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.