Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Finally...ext on 22" chrome replica's

13K views 45 replies 33 participants last post by  Mistayoung 
#1 ·
sorry if the pics arent great, they are from my phone. ill get better pics prob in a week or so (whenever the rain stops).

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
I do wanna drop it, but i wanna do it right so no problems in the future. (with it being ext). Im thinking about doing the Belltech ADJ struts along with either stock springs or the stock SS's. In the rear im thinking the Groundforce 2" drop coil, airlift 1000s (?), and im kinda unsure about rear shocks. Maybe stock SS ones? I dont want really low, just take away some of that nasty gap.

I wish i could of gotten a white EXT, i would have gloss black on there. Im not crazy about the all black thing, just not me. The gray would of just looked stupid.

My mother-in-law told my wife that my wheels looked good, but didnt like being able to see behind the wheel. My wife responded "Well its gonna look alot better with new brakes etc.":drool my wife actually TOLD me thats a mod we have to do :woot:. (like i wasnt planning on them anyways :crackup:)

#21 ·
Thanks for all the great replies. I am still doing a drop prob only the 2" rear leveling drop, but now have to wait for more money. Seems of course ive had some bills pop up, and i gotta get them taken care of first. I did the chrome, since im not crazy about the blk/blk. although i saw a charger done in all blk with blk wheels, but he had red pinstripe around the lip. that would look pretty good with red calipers etc, but im happy with the chrome. just gotta get it down alittle. DEF. before carlisle....

#27 ·
I got them from DOUG@ FACTORY REPRODUCTIONS. He has several posts talking about pricing etc. i believe i paid around $2225.00 shipped, CA to DE. thats with the general grabber UHP 265/40/22 mounted & balanced. I was also lucky enough to catch General Tire $50. gift card promo. so when that gift card comes in im ordering the exhaust tip ive been eyeing for awhile now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.